This includes Facebook pages, tweeting and sponsored ads on LinkedIn. In this time, many companies have forgotten or overlooked email marketing and some have discounted it as being outdated. That perception is wrong – it is still a valuable marketing tool that you should take advantage of.
Email marketing is extremely cost effective and gives you a way to stay in contact with existing or lapsed customers in a personal manner, as well as reaching out to potential new ones too.
Using an email list in a targeted, focused manner is one of the most powerful marketing activities your business could undertake. In our email marketing and Mail Chimp training we will look at the hugely popular (and free) email marketing platform – but the wider marketing techniques will be applicable to other platforms such as Campaign Monitor, Get Response, Constant Contact, Dotmailer and SendGrid.
This practical session will walk you through the basics of email marketing; help you formulate an email marketing strategy, and create effective marketing campaigns.
Who should attend?
Marketing Professionals, Directors
What will you learn?
- Creating your email marketing strategy
- What is the value of an email address?
- Growing your contact database
- What is the lifetime-value of your customer?
- Responsive lifecycle marketing – behaviours and triggers to use in your campaign
- Lifecycle marketing – triggers and behavioural targeting, content and contact strategy
- Designing mobile friendly email campaigns with no technical skills with mailchimp
- Integrating email with social media
- A/B testing and optimising your email campaigns
- Using your own data to develop your campaigns
- Measuring email marketing effectiveness with Google Analytics
- Creating email marketing strategy