Google Analytics Training
Google Analytics helps you analyse visitor traffic and help you understand your customers. Most importantly it will help you to track your customers journey throughout the purchase cycle. That makes it easier to for you to help your current customers and win new ones.
You will be able to define goals, match customer journeys to site usage and extract actionable insights from the data produced by your website. You will learn when Google Analytics has been installed correctly, what the measurement and metrics mean, and possible actions to take to enhance your marketing objectives.
With our Google Analytics training, expect to reduce your customer acquisition costs and spend wisely on your best-performing channels.
Multiple dates are available for booking.
Who is this workshop suited to?
Digital Marketers, Directors, Managers
This workshop covers:
- Understand Key Online Analytics
- Learn the Google Analytics basics
- Learn how to set up Site Search, Users and Linking Adwords
- Setting up Profile filters & setting up goals
- Learn How to set up Marketing Tracking
- Learn what reports to use and why
- Learn how to Analyse & report
- eCommerce Tracking and Conversion Reports
- Using Funnel Analysis to track conversion
- Analyse SEO keywords, Traffic Sources
- Creating reports, Exporting in a right format
- Customising dashboard and creating Automatic Reports
- Apply objectives, KPIs, dimensions and metrics for your site