Digital Campaigns Manager- Acquisition
18/04/2012 | 30-35k | Liverpool
THIS JOB IS NO LONGER LIVE
Due to continued growth and success, our client, an online media organisation, is looking to appoint a Digital Campaigns Manager- Retention. The role will focus on driving subscriber / customer retention and increasing loyalty through effective conversation rates and maximum on ROI.
Summary of key skills
• Own, manage and grow the customer base by creating and executing a multi-media acquisition marketing plans.
• Create and execute effective B2C marketing communications campaigns across the various media.
• Develop, implement and track the effectiveness of PPC marketing strategies.
• Develop and manage effective audience growth and engagement strategies for the brand across all key social media channels (e.g Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google Places).
• Develop, implement and track the effectiveness of consumer email marketing strategies.
• Bridge the gap between new and trial users to habitual purchasers, with a focus on maximising revenue from the existing subscriber base.
• Develop an effective E-mail communication strategy to existing customers.
• In partnership with the acquisition marketing team, track and monitor all marketing activity and ROI across the full range of digital and newspaper marketing channels.
• Manage all creative aspects of the marketing function, including design and copywriting.
The successful candidate will be from a similar e-commerce together with maximising ROI for consumers and suppliers ideally within online retailing. You will relish the opportunity to work under pressure, meet deadlines and able to thrive in a dynamic and fast moving environment.