Head of Website Design and Development
10/12/2017 | 48-55k | Manchester
A global consumer products company have a fantastic opportunity. They are looking to recruit a Head of Website Design and Development in response to the growing importance and demand to enhance and improve the digital offering of their international brands, which are well known household electrical brands.
The role will be to lead the in-house digital team and deliver a roadmap of development projects to support the digital growth strategy. The the main responsibility of the role will be to help the team deliver digital projects that will take their websites and multichannel digital campaigns to the next level, deliver E-commerce solutions and digital marketing communications to grow their brands online presence across Europe.
The team currently has 4 developers to oversee and while the ideal candidate will have a development background, if you've had experience in leading a team and have a very good knowledge of the following and have delivered on similar projects, I would love to hear from you.
- Proven Digital Project Management skills with the ability to manage and plan multiple projects
- Experience in modern PHP-based frameworks such as Laravel
- Experience Content Management Systems
- Experience of E-commerce and online retail
- Strong Interpersonal and team management skills
- Knowledge of web standards/accessibility, cross-browser compatibility issues/solutions and Mobile design integration
- API Experience
- Confident of working with PHPstorm or similar software
- Working knowledge of Bitbucket and GitHub
- Understanding of SEO principles
- Experience of HTML frameworks such as Ungrid, Bootstrap and Yaml
- Experience of working with application developers and social media platforms
- Understanding of TDD/BDD
Salary: 48,000 - 55,000 Plus Bonus