02/12/2017 | 35k | Manchester
Marketing Manager, Manchester, 35,000
My client is an industry leading homewares company based in Manchester. With a long history, large workforce, and investment in staff that sees staff loyal to the company for many years, this is a great company to work for.
The Marketing team are on a continued growth curve, having made a real impact to the business over the last 18 months and with further exciting plans for the next 2-3 years. Due to an internal move, there is now an opening for a well rounded B2B marketing manager to take the reins of their UK and International marketing activities. You will be responsible for
- Developing and communicating Marketing strategies, in line with company objectives
- Forecasting and managing the marketing budget
- Campaign scheduling and management
- Overseeing the yearly catalogue creation
- Delivery of all trade show / exhibition attendance
- Management of CRM and email marketing activity
- Social media strategy, engaging with customers, strengthening the brand through content
- Analysis and response to campaign results
- Leading the team
- Reporting on activity and results to the board
Attitude and work ethic are paramount in this role. You will come with extensive B2B marketing / trade marketing experience across print and digital. You will also be able to demonstrate commerciality and strategic thinking, as well as evidence of successes, and your experience in the areas above.
In return you will benefit from a diverse mix of work, the ability to make a big impact in a company who are still on the upwards curve in terms of marketing output, a great team, and a supportive company. Furthermore the culture is not one of working late, but of being effective during office hours, so would be great for anyone with a young family at home or outside interests.
This role is commutable from Manchester, Stockport, Ashton, Oldham, Rochdale, Bury, Bolton, Altrincham.
Marketing Manager 35,000.