09/12/2017 | 35-45k | Manchester
This growing business in the Greater Manchester area is looking to bring in a Mid / Senior UX/UI designer to work within a small but developing digital team. You would have the chance to work across a range of responsive digital platforms creating innovative eCommerce solutions.
You will need to have solid experience in a similar role, have worked on eCommerce platforms and be able to showcase this in an up to date and relevant portfolio of work.
With an excellent work ethic and keen eye for detail you will also need strong understanding of UX best practices, focussing on user needs, accessibility and simplicity to lead to optimum site conversion. It also goes without saying you'll be more than competent with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
Other key skills required for this role are
- Extensive knowledge of responsive design
- Expansive knowledge of designing wire-frames and wire-flows
- Experience working with CMS
- Solid experience of designing for eCommerce websites and developing psds
- Experience of mobile responsive websites and mobile web application design
- Experience of Google Analytics, Search Console and customer journey flow tools
This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career and to do with with a digital focussed, progressive team. You will be able to conceptualise your ideas and converse with members of the team as well as suppliers etc.
With a salary of up to 45k for the right candidate, if you feel this opportunity is what you're looking for then please apply with your up to date CV and portfolio of work today.