SEO for Beginners - part 2
20/07/2017 | RISE Manchester, 231 - 235 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 4EN
In this workshop we're going to cover a range of 'off-page' SEO techniques that you can implement to increase your traffic and conversion rate.
We'll also cover using Google Analytics and webmaster tools to help boost your SEO results right away!
• Off-page SEO and link building basics
• How to use site audit tools to benchmark your search engine ranking position
• Using sitemaps to improve the way Google and other search engines index your site
• Submitting your sitemaps to search engines to get your site indexed faster
• Mastering Robots.txt for better search ranking results
• Setting up Google Analytics on your site
• Tips and tricks for using Google Adwords for SEO
Everyone will receive an SEO improvement checklist to get immediate SEO results for your website.
We've invited Johann Coppet, the founder of Limes Media, a Manchester based digital agency to present a series of workshops for local startups.
With over 20 years experience in print graphics and web design, Johann has a wealth of experience starting from the dawn of the internet. Today Johann provides specialist Wordpress and SEO services for Manchester based businesses.
06:00 - Arrival and networking
06:15 - Workshop starts
07:15 - Q&A
07:30 - Open networking
08:00 - Finish
Hosting the workshop will be Patrick Lauruol, an experienced business coach who will also be available during the Q&A to help you make progress with your business.
In addition to providing business coaching and consultancy services for new and growing businesses, Patrick also organises regular business events in Manchester to help businesses connect and grow.
JOIN THE WORKSHOP NOW!
Date: Thursday 20th July 2017
Time: 6pm - 8pm
Location: RISE Manchester, 231 - 235 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 4EN