10/08/2018 | £28k | Manchester
Manchester - Artworker - up to £28k
Our client is one of the leading names in the advertising industry. They have international presence and a client list that is the envy of much of the region. Owing to some recent business wins and internal movement, they are now looking for an Artworker to work at their City Centre located Manchester-based office.
This Artworker position is traditional in that it is predominantly getting print ready artwork to the highest standard, for a wide range of nationally recognised clients. To do so you will need to have a solid understanding of the full Adobe Creative Suite and a meticulous eye for detail. Ideally, you will have other skills at your disposal, such as being able to produce animated and static digital online banners and a good working knowledge of digital design, however this is not a prerequisite.
Heres a list of the skills our client would look for:
- Solid knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience in creating animated and static digital banners
- Experience in print/digital ready artwork
- Meticulous eye for detail is essential
- Digital knowledge would be useful - including experience of either Adobe Flash, Adobe Edge or HTML 5.0.
Overall its an exceptional role working within a stunning environment for one of Manchester finest advertising agencies.
Please apply if you will have at least 3-4 years agency experience in a similar role.