Creative Artworker (Digital)
16/05/2018 | £26k | Manchester
Our client is one of the leading names in the advertising industry. They have international presence and a client list that is the envy of much of the region.
Owing to some recent business wins and internal movement, they are now looking for a Digital Artworker to work at their City Centre located Manchester-based office.
The Digital Artworker will have the opportunity to produce animated and static digital online banners for clients across the board. Working on these banners for multiple clients you must have excellent time management skills and an acute eye for detail. There is also a traditional artworking element to the role and getting print ready artwork to the highest standard, for a wide range of nationally recognised clients.
Ideally you will have at least 3-4 years agency experience in a similar role. Bonus skills include a good working knowledge of digital design.
Heres a list of the skills our client would look for
- Solid knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience in creating animated and static digital banners
- Experience in print/digital ready artwork
- Meticulous eye for detail is essential
- Digital knowledge would be useful - including experience of either Adobe Flash, Adobe Edge or HTML 5.0.
Overall its an exceptional role working within a stunning environment for one of Manchester finest advertising agencies.
Please apply with your portfolio and CV.